31 December 2010

2010 is a blast,

sorry for everything i did wrong,
and
thank you for keeping up with me :)

im not even sure if i have readers,
but if youre exists,

thank you for reading my writings.

thank you for everything,
everyone!:)

and to show my gratitude on the very last day in 2010,
here are my 2010 memories :)

1. had the best last days being senior high students with my loves sanurian :)
2. graduated from santa ursula senior high school and accepted by universitas parahyangan, architecture major. thank God!:)
3. got the opportunity to write a prologue for the yearbook :)
4. singapore madness with friends :D
5. reunion for tk-sd santa ursula!
6. crazy moments with laskar sampah:philipus patrick,eugene ezra,marcelina yovita,theresia carolina!
7. a month trip to new york all by myself to visit my sisters and aunt :D:D:D:D i personally think this is the best part of 2010 :)
8. moving to bandung, new room, new friends, new atmosphere :) meeting new crazy crowds especially: garry dika ilka ita lydia :D
9. got my first car: yagam hadapa!(yes he has a name!)
10. be a part of the coolest: ARS 2010!:) and made my first maket(s) :D
11. got the opportunity to be a part of 2010 art performance in dies natalis 50 tahun fakultas teknik universitas parahyangan as the ketua acara :) it was crazy!
12. every single memories together and finally in a relationship with you, ignatius primadi ;)

thank you,
God :)

1 comment: