07 September 2012

"alive" alive

"During those working years, I admire how S really really enjoyed his work. It's like, he talks about statistics and numbers like how ice cream and chocolates are for me. Like yummy. And I envied that. I wanted to feel as passionate about something. Like, something that makes me feel alive. Like "alive" alive. So I resigned, and moved from one company to another. Friends said I was weird to change jobs so quick like that. But that was all because I kept on feeling that something was missing. Inside me." - Diana Rikasari on her post Because I Couldn't Sleep, I Decided to Write (http://dianarikasari.blogspot.com/2012/09/because-i-couldnt-sleep-i-decided-to.html)



finally knowing that this happens to somebody else too.
it's a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment